Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeportalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~WELCOME PAMPANGA TEXTERS CLAN~~~ Announcement THE PAMPANGA TEXTERS CLAN IS ONLINE. THIS CLAN SINCE`s 2006 IF U WANT TO JOIN JUST PM ME HERE # 09059012545 AND 09465431739 GODBLESS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you usually fall for what type of person?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yhel
Administrators
Administrators
yhel

you usually fall for what type of person? Empty
PostSubject: you usually fall for what type of person?   you usually fall for what type of person? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Well. I don't really know if this is posted already.
But this is kind of different from like the ideal person that we fall to.

i mean. usually, with human nature, we set limits and ideal characteristics for people we would love, but in the process, we usually find ourselves falling for someone totally, or not even totally, breaks what we set as standards to fall for.

So, the question is, please describe that person that you usually fall for.

You may agree with me, that most of the time, they have like the same characteristics and personality.

So, here's mine:

Arrow I usually fall for guys who are not all over me. Yeah, they like me so much. But they don't, you know, worship me. LaughingLaughing It's like there are these guys who would be so much doing all what you would like them to do, change if you want them to, and then, but i fall for guys who do not do that to me. They love me, but they have like their own life and i cannot interfere with those.

Arrow i also fall for people who are so skinny. =D=D and i am not. i am quite chubby. and when we are together, we tease each other of looking like 10. 🇪🇭🇪🇭🇪🇭

Arrow i usually fall for people who are so hard to handle. It's like they are much choosy than me. much vain than me. and much serious than me.

Arrow and sadly, i usually fall for people with whom i cannot be with. =( usually either with religious matters or with the fear of my parents knowing. 🐧🐧 :wallbash::wallbash:🇪🇭🇪🇭

Thanks for those who will post here.. Very Happy💋💋
Back to top Go down
http://www.pampanga.tk
misha.emo

misha.emo

you usually fall for what type of person? Empty
PostSubject: Re: you usually fall for what type of person?   you usually fall for what type of person? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:09 pm

ahm.
simple lang.
un seseryosohin ako.
at un swit Wink
Back to top Go down

you usually fall for what type of person?
Page 1 of 1